terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2009

Viva La Vida Coldplay live at the BBC

Against all odds seems I´ll have to go to one of the biggest festival of the entire Europe!!!

Just check it out:

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/home/index.aspx

Just for you to imagine...I´m talking about those festivals that 2 months before are sold out!!! It was sold out the first time I´ve heard of it!!! Since the time I was seeking for tickets I thought to myself:
"Miguel....forget it!! You´ll never make it!! Every one wants to go!!"
And today..............plimmmmmmm.........a ticket landed on my hand saying:
"I´m all yours!!!ehehehe"

...don´t worry....next week I´ll tell you how it was....ehehehe....with photos and videos!!! ;-)

In the meanwhile get a little taste of what´s waiting for me....the only difference is that you have to increase the audience of the video below to hundreds of thousands of people!!!...and than ok, you can imagine Rock Werchter! ;-)

@thanks Ricardo.... ;-)

Um comentário:

  1. Desculpa, nao concordo, o melhor festival no mundo eh sem duvida Paredes de Coura, quer esgote quer nao! :P

    ResponderExcluir