domingo, 12 de julho de 2009

Gent Jazz Festival 2009 :D

Just another great festival where I could fullfill one of my great live concert desires....

Ladies and gentelman in the next videos you´ll see the opening concert that will consist in a Diana Amstrong tribute and then.........

LADIES AND GENTELMEN.....I SAID LADIES AND GENTELMEN....
AND NOW...I SAID AND NOW!!!
A VERY BIG APLAUSE FOR THE LEGEND!!! FOR THE KING!!! FOR THE MASTER!!!
LADIES AND GENTELMEN...THE KING OF THE BLUES:

MR BB KING!!!!



@warming up :D

Abreijos

Tamos Juntos :D

p.s: and don´t miss the next 2 concert videos!!

Um comentário:

  1. Migas;
    I remember very well, that night I invited you to see B B King. It was at Coliseu do Porto (not Estoril) and in the end he gave me a pin with Lucille, that after I gave you.
    (Perhaps B.B. King's most identifiable trademark is his guitar Lucille. Lucille has been with B.B. since 1949.)
    Cheers

    ResponderExcluir