quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

Gent Jazz Festival 2009 BB KING - the true story...

...once upon a time...long long time ago...in a far far world...

"I lost my card...buahhhh...I don´t wanna smile...but...hmmmm....ok...here it goes :p"

"now I found it and I can´t stop smiling :-)"

"..and I´ll smile all night long :D"

...and then everything was ready and prepared for the perfromance of the night, so I said:
"Hey B, everything is allright...You can show up now...We´ve already found the card...Sou just give us music and make Lucille sing!!"

...and so he did as we heard a voice saying:


...and now ladies and gentleman...
..prepare yourself for the big moment...
...hold on to your sit...or don´t and shake yourself....
...please give a very big aplause...I can´t hear you!! louder!!!

...to the Legend!!!

...the King of the Blues:

MR BB KING!!!


@BB King - live

...great festival...great concert...great artist...just spetacular!!

Abreijos

Tamos juntos ;-)

p.s: next episode....Gentse Feesten...don´t miss it...I won´t for sure :p

Um comentário: